Situated on 1,200 acres of land on the fringe of Sarasota, The Concession is home to one of the most revered golf courses in Florida. Named in honor of the concession made by Jack Nicklaus to Tony Jacklin at the final hole of the 1969 Ryder Cup match, which resulted in the first of just two ties in the event’s history, the community and its golf course are among the most beautiful in the area. In fact, the course was named “2006 Best New Private Course in US” By Golf Digest magazine.
In addition to the 500-acre golf course, which was designed by both Jack Nicklaus and Tony Jacklin, The Concession also features a 33,000 square foot clubhouse, lakes and wetlands throughout the community and 1,200 acres full of wildlife.
With only 255 home sites available, The Concession is one of the most exclusive golf communities in the Sarasota area. While there are numerous elegant homes already constructed within the community, vacant lots are available for those who are interested in constructing a new home. While it can take as long as two years to finish construction, The Concession builders are considered to be among the best builders the area has to offer.
Residents of The Concession community and well as non-residents who are interested in a membership to the golf club have six different membership options to select from. These include:
- Full Membership – available to all residents and property owners within the community.
- Invitational Membership – available to those who do not live within the community and who do not own property within the community.
- Young Professional Membership – available to those who are less than 44-years-old.
- National Membership – available to those who do not live in the area. To qualify for this membership, one must not own, rent or occupy a condo, a residence, an office or any other form of real estate for more than 28 days per year in Charlotte, Desoto, Hardee, Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk or Sarasota counties.
- International Membership – available to those who do not live in the United States. To qualify for this membership, one must not own, rent or occupy an office, condo, residence or other property within the United States or Canada for more than 28 days per year.
- Corporate Membership – available to corporations and allows for appointing up to four designees with reduced membership deposits. Designees may be changed each year.
Learn more about our professional expertise and our 30 year company history at BuySarasota.com. Explore our buyer services that are tailored to your specific needs. If you are ready to get started and take the next step, just Contact Us to make arrangements for a private tour of homes.
The Concession Golf Club and Residences
7700 Lindrick Lane
Bradenton, FL 34202