The Meadows Real Estate
As one of Sarasota’s oldest country club communities, The Meadows offers beautiful views combined with a convenient location and great amenities. For those who are looking for an affordable home within a country club setting, this community may be the perfect choice.
Featuring two championship courses as well as a short course, The Meadows offers plenty of opportunities for the golf aficionado. All three courses feature beautiful landscaping as well as opportunities for wildlife viewing. The club also features 17 Har-Tru tennis courts, 15 of which are lit for night play, as well as a junior Olympic swimming pool, a 5000 square foot fitness center and a bridge room.
Homes & Condos
For those interested in living in The Meadows, there are plenty of different types of homes to select from. These include condos as well as single-family homes, many of which were built in the late 70’s and early 80’s. Homes and condos in the neighborhood typically range from the $120,000 range to the mid-$300,000 range. Some of the larger and more luxurious homes within the community are priced from $500,000 to $1 million and more.
Search Real Estate Listings in The Meadows at http://www.buysarasota.com/meadows-sarasota.html
There are a variety of membership options:
- Full Equity Membership – provides full use of all golf, fitness, tennis and social facilities as well as full use of the heated pool.
- Tennis Equity Membership – provides full use of tennis, social and dining facilities as well as full use of the heated pool. Use of the golf facilities is also available for extra usage fees.
- Sports Equity Membership – provides full use of social and dining facilities as well as full use of the heated pool. Use of the golf and tennis facilities is also available for an extra usage fee.
- Junior Golf Membership – available to those below the age of 59 and offers most full club benefits.
- Social Associate Membership – provides full use of social and dining facilities as well as full use of the heated pool.
- Business Membership – available to business owners as well as a limited number of employees.
- Seasonal Golf and Tennis Membership – available to individuals and families for either 30 or 60 consecutive days each year.
- Summer Golf, Tennis and Social/Pool Memberships – available each year at the discretion of the Board of Governors.
- New Homeowner Trial Membership – designed specifically for those who have purchased a home in the Sarasota/Manatee County area sometime within the past 12 months.